Here are some influential articles from the archives. You may download and make use of them, but we do ask that full credit is given to the authors and The Cuisenaire® Company and its website.
- An Introduction to words in Colour
- Notes on Words in Colour
- The Morphologico-Algebraic Approach to teaching the reading and writing of English
- Teaching foreign languages in schools - a review
- An extract from the first edition of the Teacher's Guide
- Why are my books as they are?
- The Coloured Sticks from The New Scientist magazine 1959
- The Science of Education - Dick Tahta This article first appeared in the December 1988 issue (No.125) of MATHEMATICS TEACHING. It is reproduced by kind permission of the journal’s publisher, The Association of Teachers of Mathematics.